Presented by TP Mechanical | Provided by HORAN
- Stick to handing out individually wrapped candy and treats. Many parents are wary of home-baked or unwrapped items.
- Make sure treats that contain common allergens, such as peanuts, are clearly marked.
- Turn on your outdoor light both as a signal that you are handing out candy, as well as to prevent anyone from tripping and falling in the dark.
- Remove any obstacles from the walkways, such as a stray garden hose or unlit lawn decorations.
- Park your car so as not to obstruct parents’ views of their children as they approach your door.