Presented by TP Mechanical | Provided by HORAN
Enjoying autumn doesn’t have to come with a steep price tag. Pull your children away from their schoolwork and take them along on a seasonal family adventure that won’t break the budget. Here are some low- or no-cost autumn activities for you to do:
- Go apple-picking and then bake a pie together.
- Take a hay ride and wander a corn maze.
- Pick pumpkins and then carve pumpkin lanterns.
- Roast your own pumpkin seed snack.
- Go for a drive and a fall picnic.