The TP Mechanical advantage is innovation, pure and simple. We’ve taken the mechanical fabrication concept, expanded on its capabilities and used it in ground-breaking applications that have transformed the role of mechanical systems in the commercial construction industry.
TP Mechanical is different from other contractors out there because we house a team of experienced, creative engineers and state-of-the-art software, technology and equipment all under one roof – a 45,000 square-foot, ISO-certified fabrication facility built in 2009.
In this controlled environment, we build every component with unparalleled precision. Combine that with our three distribution centers in Cincinnati, Columbus and Lexington, and we can deliver quality, accurate orders of mechanical systems ready for installation. That means your project timeline is accelerated and your jobsite is cleaner, which gets your doors open faster.
“Our fabrication operations play a role in 90% of our projects,” said Steve Blust, TP Mechanical’s Vice President of Internal Operations. “Through fabrication, we are improving project efficiency by shortening timelines, reducing waste and pre-testing systems in our ISO-certified facilities before delivery.”
Our unique mechanical fabrication capabilities will revolutionize your project by:
- Accelerating production and installation times
- Shortening construction timelines
- Eliminating delays due to inclement weather and schedule conflicts
- Reducing material waste
- Improving safety of workers and the jobsite
- Ensuring pricing accuracy to help you stay within budget
- Enhancing quality and consistency with specialized work groups
- Ensuring local code compliance with pre-tested systems before delivery
- Bundling materials and units to enable easier transport – saving time in the field
- Customizing solutions to every project challenge
At TP Mechanical, we know the challenges of large-scale construction projects, and we’ve solved them with our market-leading, quality-driven fabrication process.
To learn more about our innovative fabrication process and capabilities, visit http://www.tpmechanical.com/fabrication/.