Presented by TP Mechanical | Provided by HORAN
The cold, crisp air and breathtaking views are just a few of the simple joys associated with winter sports. To ensure that your skiing or snowboarding excursions remain safe, be sure to keep in mind the following five tips:
- Inspect your skiing or snowboarding equipment to ensure that it is in good working condition.
- Wear protective headgear, such as a helmet and snow goggles.
- Yield to skiers or snowboarders in front of or below you on the slope.
- Carry a fully charged cellphone with you at all times.
- Never drink alcohol while skiing or snowboarding.