TP Mechanical has spent years refining and perfecting the art of large-scale projects. Working with the healthcare sector since 1953, we have the experience and capabilities to lead new construction, expansion, remodeling and retrofitting projects for hospitals as well as assisted living and ambulatory facilities.
When you choose TP Mechanical for your healthcare construction needs, you’ll receive these benefits and more:
- Enhanced infectious control due to construction in a controlled environment, clean and free of pollutants
- Faster construction schedule for speed to market
- Lower cost using lean manufacturing techniques
- LEED principles for less waste, recycling of packaging and less scrap
- Code conformity and strict quality control inspections
TP Mechanical has both the engineering expertise and innovative approach needed for the complex building processes necessary for inpatient, diagnostic, treatment research and food service functions. We work regularly with the region’s leading general contractors for hospital construction – Danis, Turner, Messer and Skanska – and our résumé includes some of the largest, most advanced healthcare facilities in the area.
Recent healthcare projects include:
- Christ Hospital Orthopedic & Spine Center
- Genesis Cancer Center
- Jewish Hospital Heart Tower
- Christ Hospital Medical Center
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
As a multifaceted construction contractor, TP Mechanical houses multiple construction capabilities under one roof. We offer end-to-end design/build services, including mechanical systems, plumbing, HVAC/R, fire protection and pre-fabrication for each of those areas. Our teams have the specialized knowledge necessary to ensure you get the best service and results.
For more information
Interested in seeing all that we at TP Mechanical can do for you? Download a copy of our healthcare information sheet to get a complete look at our services.
To see some of our recent healthcare work, check out the Christ Hospital expansion project in our Portfolio.